Sitefinity v. 8.0 Corrupted License file

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 05:02

Sitefinity v. 8.0 Corrupted License file

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Apr-2015 00:00

I just downloaded a Sitefinity Community Edition License file for v. 8.0.5700 and when I attempt to upgrade my project with that license file, the edition it states for the license file, rather than stating "Community Edition", states "Corrupted License file".

Please advise as to how to fix/address this issue.

Thanks. 

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2015 00:00

Hi Samir,

We no longer offer Community Edition, are you referring to Small Business Edition? Also, can you please send a screenshot? Thanks!

Best,
Zach Kraft
Account Manager
888.365.2779 ext 3270

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Apr-2015 00:00

When I go into Manage Domains and Licenses, I can still download license keys for Community Edition.

Does that mean that the Manage Domains and Licenses section of the Sitefinity website is issuing invalid license keys?

Please clarify.

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Apr-2015 00:00

Hi Samir,

I do see Community Edition in your account. The reason you're getting the corrupted license file error is because we stopped supporting Community Edition several versions ago. In order to use Sitefinity version 8 you'll need to purchase a license. 

Best,
Zach
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed