Spanish blogs cannot be updated
We just upgraded to 8.0. It appears that since we did that we can no longer update spanish blogs after creation. By using profiler I figured out that the problem seems to be that the live version of the blogpost is created with the content_en column populated also. However the master version has that set to null and the drafts work properly.
We have answered you in the support ticket. Please, feel free to share information with the community from the support communication. It would be helpful also to provide information whether your blog posts are initially translated in all languages, what are the languages defined and which is the default one.