Sitemap generates almost empty file - Not including site pag

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:48

Sitemap generates almost empty file - Not including site pages

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-May-2015 00:00

Anyone run into this issue where after running the Sitemap generation tool manually, both the sitemap.xml and sitemap-index.xml get generated, but sitemap.xml is relatively empty save these 2 lines:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<urlset xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns="www.sitemaps.org/.../0.9" />

I am using standard settings on each page (ref: image). Any thoughts? 

Running 7.2 and testing this functionality on our dev and staging servers. 

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Oct-2015 00:00

Same issue. Currently working on localhost, but can't seem to get the sitemap to spit out info. Was this issue solved? Understand it might be something minor, but can't find it.

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Oct-2015 00:00

Hello,

Would it be possible to let me know what Sitefinity version you get this on?

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Oct-2015 00:00

Sitefinity 8.1.5820.0 Enterprise Edition - Trial

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Oct-2015 00:00

Hi Gevaar,

Would it be possible for you to submit a Support ticket and send us all the information you have for this problem and backend access to your project so we can investigate the problem deeply? Once the problem is resolved you can share the solution with the community.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Nov-2015 00:00

Hi. Currently unable to give external access. As the license sits with the client here, I can't raise a support ticket either anymore as my trial account has expired. Please advise.

This thread is closed