An item with the same key has already been added.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 06:59

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jul-2015 00:00

Hello!

I'm currently developing in 8.0.5700 and just recently downgraded from 8.0.5710 (A plugin/widget called spinbox.imagebanner didn't work with 5710). After resting sql (sql sever 2008) with some querys, my application finally worked. All pages seemed to work, but now i'm facing this error when i'm trying to login to dashboard/admin. 

System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) +52 System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) +11758814 Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Fields.TextField.ConstructClientSideTemplates(GenericContainer container) +539 Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Fields.TextField.InitializeControls(GenericContainer container) +36 Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.SimpleView.CreateChildControls() +52 System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +92 System.Web.UI.WebControls.CompositeControl.DataBind() +47 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() +176 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +160 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +17 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() +176 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +160 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +17 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() +176 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +160 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +17 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() +176 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +160 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +17 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() +176 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +160 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +17 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() +176 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +160 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +17 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() +176 System.Web.UI.WebControls.CompositeControl.DataBind() +56 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() +176 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +160 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +17 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() +176 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +160 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +17 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() +176 System.Web.UI.WebControls.CompositeControl.DataBind() +56 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() +176 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +160 System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +17 Telerik.Web.UI.RadListView.CreateChildControls(IEnumerable dataSource, Boolean dataBinding) +599 Telerik.Web.UI.RadListView.PerformDataBinding(IEnumerable data) +91 System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataBoundControl.OnDataSourceViewSelectCallback(IEnumerable data) +128 System.Web.UI.DataSourceView.Select(DataSourceSelectArguments arguments, DataSourceViewSelectCallback callback) +34 System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataBoundControl.PerformSelect() +149 Telerik.Web.UI.RadListView.PerformSelect() +24 System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataBoundControl.DataBind() +74 Telerik.Web.UI.RadListView.DataBind() +30 Telerik.Web.UI.RadListView.AutoDataBind(RadListViewRebindReason rebindReason) +147 Telerik.Web.UI.RadListView.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +180 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +59 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +131 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +131 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +131 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +131 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +131 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +131 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +131 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +131 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +780

And I have no idea how to solve it or how to narrow my search, could some one help me?

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jul-2015 00:00

Hello Jesper,

Generally speaking the message note that there is controls/fields with the same id. You can try to login to ~/Sitefinity/Pages directly and try to reinstall the Dashboard module (Administration > Modules&Services > Actions menu of the Dashboard > Deactivate, than Uninstall and Install)

Note that downgrading is not supported scenario and the site might not work as expected. So I would advice you to restore your 8.0.5700 back-up version and continue developing from that point.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed