Cannot find template "~/Frontend-Assembly/Telerik.Sitef

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 00:39

Cannot find template "~/Frontend-Assembly/Telerik.Sitefinity.Frontend/GridSystem/Templates/grid-6+6.html"

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Jul-2015 00:00

I just recently upgraded to Sitefinity v. 8.1 and when I am attempting to create a new Template using the Bootstrap templates and I the following error message.

Please help.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2015 00:00

I'm getting a similar issue. Upgraded from 8.0 to 8.1, getting the following errors:

"The file '/afwh/MVC/Views/Navigation/NavigationView.Horizontal.cshtml' does not exist.​"

and

"Cannot find template "~/Frontend-Assembly/Telerik.Sitefinity.Frontend/GridSystem/Templates/grid-4+4+4.html"

I've remove and re-added references. 

So far I'd rate this upgrade experience a 1/10. 

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2015 00:00

Hello Samir, Joel,

This error is usually experienced, when an MVC Grid templates (for example Bootstrap) are placed on default Page template (web form).

If so, you can change the MVC grid controls to standard layout controls in your page template/s.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2015 00:00

For me, it is happening on a hybrid template that is using a masterpage.

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2015 00:00

Hello Ernesto,

Can you try to add the Grid widgets on a page based on the respective resource package (Bootstrap, Foundation or SemanticUI).

On hybrid page, you should use the standard layout widgets, as this is a web form, but not MVC, MVC widgets are interpreted and rendered.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Aug-2015 00:00

My issue appeared to be related to having Feather installed. If I uninstall Feather, upgrade, then re-install Feather, it works. 

This thread is closed