My thread was deleted so I have no record of the error I pre

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:41

My thread was deleted so I have no record of the error I previously reported

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2015 00:00

Hello,

My previous thread "Some search suggestions yield zero results" was recently deleted by Stefani Tacheva.  This is the comment they added before deleting the post:

"Would it be possible for you to get back to us and discuss each of these problems in details? We would like to identify whether something is considered as a bug in the product or missing implementation on our side. Then we can log feature requests or bugs depending on the issue."

However, now that the post is deleted, I can no longer refer to the original error report in order to discuss it further. I was also not told which channel to use to discuss the problems. Should I submit a support ticket?​ I submitted a support ticket on this issue when I first encountered it, and the support tech was unable to help me, which is why I submitted the bug report.

Please restore this bug report or provide additional guidance on who I should contact to resolve this issue.

Julia

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Aug-2015 00:00

Hi,

You have access to the item again. Please, open a support ticket with the information on the issue you are experiencing and we will investigate in more detail.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed