Creating number field with floating points in ecommerce modu

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:37

Creating number field with floating points in ecommerce module.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Oct-2015 00:00

Hi, this is the issue.

I want to add number field with 2 decimal places in Ecommerce module, but after i save the field i see that Sitefinity is create just number field without decimal places. I check in the database and confirm the bug - instead of decimal(20, 2), is decimal(20, 0).

Best regards, Svetlin.

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Jun-2016 00:00

Hi Svetlin,

Did you ever get a reply to this? I am having the same issue in version 9.1

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jul-2016 00:00

Hello Jason,

There should not be any issue with the number fields in Sitefinity 9.1. I just tested this and I can verify that if you create a custom field of type Number and then from the Decimal places dropdown box select the number of decimal places after the decimal point that can be entered in this field (e.g. 2), Sitefinity will properly save the value entered in this field with the correct number of decimal places after the decimal point.

I am sending attached a short video for your reference to demonstrate the behavior on my side. Can you please let me know if I am missing any steps to reproduce the issue?

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik by Progress

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed