telerik.sitefinity.module not available in Sitefinity Vesrio

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:07

telerik.sitefinity.module not available in Sitefinity Vesrion 8

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Oct-2015 00:00

Hi,

Currently we are upgrading Sitefintiy from version 4.4 to 8.0.

But after the migration we are facing some issues.

Some of our aspx pages are using reference to the dlls:

Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Blogs;
Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.News;
Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Events; 

Before the migration those were working fine. But after the migration these references were throwing errors when we tried to rebuild the solution.

Error     30         The type or namespace name 'Blogs' does not exist in the namespace 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules' (are you missing an assembly reference?)   D:\Sitefinity\code_16Oct2015\cu.pepsico.com\Sitefinity\TestNewForm.aspx.cs            19         34         SitefinityWebApp

Error     32         The type or namespace name 'Events' does not exist in the namespace 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules' (are you missing an assembly reference?)   D:\Sitefinity\code_16Oct2015\cu.pepsico.com\Sitefinity\TestNewForm.aspx.cs            21         34         SitefinityWebApp

Can anyone help us on this issue?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Oct-2015 00:00

Tried referencing Telerik.Sitefinity.ContentModules.dll.

It worked for me.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Nov-2015 00:00

Did this work for others as well?  Even after ensuring the reference to Telerik.Sitefinity.ContentModules I still get an error about 'Modules' not existing in the Telerik.Sitefinity namespace.

I am upgrading from 7.3.5610 to 8.2.5900

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Nov-2015 00:00

Hello Christine,

In case re-upgrade do not solves the issue I would recommend you to open a support ticket in order to inspect your project more detailed.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed