Unable to delete Image Library

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 12:33

Unable to delete Image Library

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Oct-2015 00:00

I am attempting to delete one of my Image Libraries and I noticed 2 things:

1) When I have moved or deleted all of the Images in an Image Library, I no longer have the option to delete the Image Library

2) When I click on Library Actions-->Delete Image Library, Sitefinity just sits there and never processes the Delete Library action.

I am using Sitefinity v. 8.1.5820

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Oct-2015 00:00

Hello,

I am unable to reproduce neither of these scenarios. You can see in the below screenshot that the delete button is present on an Image Library that used to have images, but have been deleted.

Please backup or delete your error logs, reproduce the issue and send us the generated logs so we can inspect them. 

Furthermore please share some screenshots or a video showing the problem on your end.

If you are reluctant to upload your error logs to the Forums feel free to open a support tickets and attach them to it.

Regards,
Velizar Bishurov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed