Errors Saving, Approving and Publishing after Upgrade to 8.1

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:43

Errors Saving, Approving and Publishing after Upgrade to 8.1

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Nov-2015 00:00

We recently upgraded from 5.4 to 8.1 and users this week have experienced some errors trying to save items as drafts, approving items or publishing them.  They get a message saying "Row not found: .......".  I have attached an image for reference.  The issue has happened on News items, but also has been discovered when working with Images.  To my knowledge the users have not had to do anything with any other content.  When we performed our UAT in our test environment, we did not see this.  The message in our log file states "An exception of type 'Telerik.OpenAccess.Exceptions.OptimisticVerificationException' occurred and was caught."

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Nov-2015 00:00

Hi Jared,

You have already opened a support ticket for this issue. When a solution is found, feel free to share it with our community.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Nov-2015 00:00

Yes I have and I am not getting any good response from support ticket.  

This thread is closed