Schedule publishing of pages and content items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 03:00

Schedule publishing of pages and content items

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Nov-2015 00:00

Could you please recommend the best way to schedule an update to an existing page.

For example, I've got an existing page that I want to add new content to, but that new content should only show up after a certain date.

On a similar note, if I publish a news item & schedule it to go live at a time in the future, will it do that?

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Nov-2015 00:00

Hello Thor,

To schedule an update to an existing page, after the new content added/ updated inside the existing page, instead of Publish click on More actions-->Publish/Unpublish on Specific date-->write/select the Publication date and time-->Done-->Save, so the new changes/addition will be visible publicly at the specified date and time.

For the news items also, when creating the news item, instead of click on Publish click on More actions and Publish/Unpublish on Specific date to schedule for the news to be published on specific date and time.

Once the news is published/ or if this is already been published then under More actions there will be option to unpublish that news.

Regards,
Arnob Makhlaqur
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Nov-2015 00:00

Nice. Thank you.

This thread is closed