Custom Module Shows Blank Page

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:46

Custom Module Shows Blank Page

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Dec-2015 00:00

Hi,

I recently upgraded the v7.3 hotfix, after upgrade my custom modules screens are showing blank.

It was running fine before the upgrade.  Please find the screen attached.

Can anyone help on this ASAP, it's very urgent.

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2015 00:00

Hi Manish,

I cannot find the attachment. Can you please re-attached it.

Can you please also attached the error logs. ~\<your project>\App_Data\Sitefinity\Logs\... Please reproduce the case, removing the files from that folder in advance?

Can you check also for browser error (F12 > Console tab?

You can also open a support ticket and once you have the solution to share it with the community.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Dec-2015 00:00

Thanks for the reply.

As per your, please find attached the files...

1. Before and after upgrade screens
2. Console screen.

I also have the log file, but not able to attach

Thanks,

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jan-2016 00:00

Hi Manish,

I still can not find any attachments.

In addition, can you please describe more detailed about the issue, where it is observed, steps performed in order to get it and if these are modules created by Module Builder?
Which screens are not showing - items creation (under Content menu) or Module/s management (Administration > Module Builder).

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed