Analytics Permissions - No permissions for this dashboard.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 00:36

Analytics Permissions - No permissions for this dashboard.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Feb-2016 00:00

I'm setting up the Analytics modules for users and can't find any way to just give everyone permission to view without tediously going through every single analytics dashboard and granting to every single user (like 60+). Not only that, but when granting permissions, not all my users show up in the list.

I already granted everyone access to the page, but all non-admin users get the error "No permissions for this dashboard" when accessing any report.

Is there an easy way to just assign a role to analyic dashboards instead?

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Feb-2016 00:00

Hi Levi,

We have logged a feature request related to this in our feedback portal. Here is the link to the description of the feature request:

feedback.telerik.com/.../124498-ability-to-set-anlytics-permissions-by-role-or-by-selecting-one-button

You can subscribe to receive notifications for the feature request including new comments, votes, status changes by clicking on the "Follow this item" link. If you would like to unsubscribe, you can unfollow the item by removing "Following this item”.

Currently, you need to set permissions for each user in the Permission screen in the Analytics module as it is described in the documentation article:

http://docs.sitefinity.com/customize-analytics#change-permissions-for-reports

Unfortunately, there is no available workaround at the moment.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed