Sitefinity 8.2 backend dashboard not loading

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:06

Sitefinity 8.2 backend dashboard not loading

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Apr-2016 00:00

I can no longer access various sections of the Sitefinity backend dashboard due to script errors. I've narrowed this down to the initial dashboard page '/sitefinity/dashboard' and '/Sitefinity/Administration/Module-builder'.

The script errors are attached respectively. 

Can anyone shed any light on why these script errors are now (seemingly randomly) occuring?

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-May-2016 00:00

Hello Brett,

We have provided a reply in the support ticket for the same issue. Once it is resolved, feel free to share the information with the community.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thank you Nikola.

I have also marked your response as resolved.

For others that may stumble across this problem, clearing cookies appeared to resolve the issue.

The reason I think this issue was happening was due to restoring the database using a backup that was associated to a different domain though this may be coincidental.

Thanks,

Brett.

Hi Brett,

Thank you for sharing the resolution.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed