Silverlight Error when Saving to Excel

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:04

Silverlight Error when Saving to Excel

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Jun-2016 00:00

Hello,

I am trying to run reports off of Dynamics GP 2013 Web Client and then try to save them to the local machine on the Excel file. But everytime I try to save it pops-up this issue

Severity: Critical
Summary: [Arg_SecurityException]
Arguments:
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See go.microsoft.com/.../
Details:
System.Security.SecurityException: [Arg_SecurityException]
Arguments:
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See go.microsoft.com/.../
   at System.Net.Browser.ClientHttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.Web.Silverlight.Services.RuntimeHandler.HttpWebRequestInternal.GetResponseCallback[T](IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Net.Browser.ClientHttpWebRequest.<>c__DisplayClass1a.<InvokeGetResponseCallback>b__18(Object state2)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

I am referring to the Forum reported "Silverlight Error when running a file upload" with similar issue. Can you shed some light on the issue that I am getting.  

This thread is closed