Custom Animated CSS Navigation not working

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:59

Custom Animated CSS Navigation not working

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jul-2016 00:00

I created a animated navigation using css and javascript. As I was creating it, I tested in an html file. I attached the navigation to the theme so it automatically shows. It works perfectly in any browser in html but when I loaded into sitefinity the links that pop-out of the menu bar are not in the proper li and can be seen. Does anyone have any suggestions to fix this? I have attached screenshots to better explain.

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jul-2016 00:00

Hi Stephanie. You need to edit your widget template for navigation widget. Or you need to fix your CSS. Can you please share examples where everything is working in your html and example of existing problem. It will be easier to determine problem, when i will be able to see your css and html

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jul-2016 00:00

Hey Victor. Yup I have attached images of the html as well as the master file I am using for the theme. I also attached the css file but unfortunately i had to take screenshots in parts.

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jul-2016 00:00

I found the cause of the problem. The content is being blocked due to insecure content, I believe it is the javascript. Does anyone know how to fix it so it allows it to load.

This thread is closed