Overriding font-family with apply class dropdown

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:30

Overriding font-family with apply class dropdown

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jul-2016 00:00

I have created multiple classes, however there is one that I need the font-family to change, but this one does not show up in the drop-down menu. Why doesn't it work and is there a way to fix this? 

CSS: 

@font-face <br>    font-family: "comic-book";<br>  src: url(~/Sitefinity/WebsiteTemplates/Template/App_Themes/template/Global/fonts/Comic-Book.otf);<br>   font-style: normal;<br> font-weight: normal;<br><br><br>.background <br>  background-color: purple;<br>   color: white;<br>   border: solid 5px blue;<br> font-family: "comic-book";<br>

Hi Stephanie. Your message looks unclear at all. Can you please provide more iinformation. As much as possible. And i will be glad to help you

Sorry thought I was being clear. I've been creating classes that are run through a stylesheet css file. I added them to the text editor xml in setting. Some classes are changing background color, border, etc. They show up and work perfectly find in the apply class drop-down in the content widget. However, one class has the property font-family (i.e action-comic) in it. The one class with the font-family change does not show up in the apply class dropdown. Is there a reason why it does not show up? Hopefully his is more clear.

Yes, this is clear, but is not enough. I can't predict your css, how you apply it and how you put classes. 

It is easy to debug CSS issues with Developer Tools in any browser. As i understand (from your posts in this forum), you feel difficulties with that, write me to victor(dot)leontev(at)gmail.com and i'll show and explain to you how to debug this king of issues. 

This thread is closed