Sometimes get a server error when logging in. Usually corre

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:39

Sometimes get a server error when logging in. Usually corrects itself after a few minutes.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Aug-2016 00:00

Looking for any suggestions, but I sometimes get the following server error on the log-in page.  After a while it seems to clear up.  Any suggestions of where to troubleshoot?  The sf_users for this user (which is me) exists.  Any recommendations of what the issue might be?   

The only field mentioned above that seem out of character to me are these:

last_lockout_date is 1754-01-01  (never purposely locked myself out)

last_activity_date is 2016-07-13 15:33:03.870 (which seems odd, because I've been logging in and doing things every since July 13).

Server Error in '/' Application.

Row not found: GenericOID@36954af2 User id=ddf66d21-3ed1-456b-8571-ccb364a20100
UPDATE [sf_users] SET [fld_psswrd_ttempt_window_start] = ?, [last_login_date] = ?, [last_modified] = ? WHERE [id] = ? AND [fld_psswrd_ttempt_window_start] = ? AND [last_login_date] = ? AND [last_modified] = ?
(set event logging to all to see parameter values)
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Telerik.OpenAccess.Exceptions.OptimisticVerificationException: Row not found: GenericOID@36954af2 User id=ddf66d21-3ed1-456b-8571-ccb364a20100
UPDATE [sf_users] SET [fld_psswrd_ttempt_window_start] = ?, [last_login_date] = ?, [last_modified] = ? WHERE [id] = ? AND [fld_psswrd_ttempt_window_start] = ? AND [last_login_date] = ? AND [last_modified] = ?
(set event logging to all to see parameter values)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
Stack Trace:

[OptimisticVerificationException: Row not found: GenericOID@36954af2 User id=ddf66d21-3ed1-456b-8571-ccb364a20100 UPDATE [sf_users] SET [fld_psswrd_ttempt_window_start] = ?, [last_login_date] = ?, [last_modified] = ? WHERE [id] = ? AND [fld_psswrd_ttempt_window_start] = ? AND [last_login_date] = ? AND [last_modified] = ? (set event logging to all to see parameter values)] Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.TransactionManager.CommitTransaction(String transactionName) +1101 Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Claims.ClaimsManager.ValidateUser(String domain, String username, String password) +354 Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Claims.SecurityTokenServiceHttpHandler.TryParseInputToken(NameValueCollection values, User& user, RequestMessage& message) +445 Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Claims.SecurityTokenServiceHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContextBase context) +1314 System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +913 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +165

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34248

This thread is closed