Azure Blob Storage – “There is a problem with the settings:

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:11

Azure Blob Storage – “There is a problem with the settings: The value for one of the HTTP headers is not in the correct format.”

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Sep-2016 00:00

I’ve created Storage in Azure and added it to Storage Providers in Sitefinity 8.1

I’ve tried to move a couple of libraries to Windows Azure storage and move to another storage operation failed with the code 400 – InvalidHeaderValue displaying - “The value for one of the HTTP headers is not in the correct format.”
I went back to storage settings and double-checked – all seems to be right but when testing it fails.
Now libraries stuck in the Move status as when I’ve tried to assign library back to the database I’ve got – “There is another task running for this library”.

My current setting for The Windows Azure storage (slightly modified from the original):

Account name : myaccountname

Account key or shared access signature (SAS) : 8sm6xG5EUQPtUEnl8/KFVHBGD8WYrijksRTmrS6jIy/Tmuch8Xkc29CETfcSeoCHonSIhb/zRtf+5BfXlN5/vQ==

Name of your Azure container : mycontainername

Public host : myaccountname.blob.core.windows.net

Please advise what might be wrong with my settings and if there is a way to cancel Move operation.

Thank you.

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Sep-2016 00:00

Nevermind, figured it out. Apparently it must be a classic storage.

This thread is closed