Error trying to Edit Pages

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:13

Error trying to Edit Pages

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Sep-2016 00:00

We are running on version 9.1 and are now experiencing issues when trying to edit some pages, not all of them.

Exception information: 
    Exception type: NullReferenceException 
    Exception message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at DynamicModule.ns.Wrapped_OpenAccessPageProvider_9f098fb8cd3343d5aeb3ec25ff91ee7a.OnExecuted(ExecutedEventArgs args)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.DataEventsCallHandler.Invoke(IMethodInvocation input, GetNextHandlerDelegate getNext)
   at Telerik.Microsoft.Practices.Unity.InterceptionExtension.HandlerPipeline.Invoke(IMethodInvocation input, InvokeHandlerDelegate target)
   at DynamicModule.ns.Wrapped_OpenAccessPageProvider_9f098fb8cd3343d5aeb3ec25ff91ee7a.CommitTransaction()
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ManagerBase`1.SaveChanges(String eventOrigin)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.PageEditorRouteHandler.GetPageData(SiteMapNode node)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.RouteHandler.GetHttpHandler(RequestContext requestContext)
   at System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.PostResolveRequestCache(HttpContextBase context)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Sep-2016 00:00

Checking to see if anyone has experienced an error similar to the one I posted.  We are running in a load balanced environment.  My local development machine is not load balanced and I do not experience the issue there.  

This thread is closed