Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.SecurityManager exception after

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:00

Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.SecurityManager exception after upgrade to .NET Framework 4.7

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jun-2017 00:00

Hi, I was trying to run a project when it started a Telerik.Sitefinity Exception (Can see better the attached files) and after some research it seems the reason was because of an upgrade of the .NET Framework to 4.7.

I saw page in the link knowledgebase.progress.com/.../sitefinity-and-net-4-7-compatibility-issues  and verified that the problem maybe could be solved by using an internal build or hotfix. I verified that the SiteFinity version is 8.2 and for that reason I decided to use the Sitefinity Internal Build 8.2.5941.0.

Ialso saw the link knowledgebase.progress.com/.../How-to-update-Sitefinity-to-hotfix-internal-build-or-a-patch and installed the Telerik.Sitefinity.All NuGet package and tried to follow the import steps of the option 2 but I don't what what they mean with "Note the exact build number of the hotfix or internal build".

Then I tried the approach in msdn.microsoft.com/.../ms241613.aspx and it seems that the internal builds pdbs are being used.

Then I the the solution build and run the project but without success because it happened the same exception.

Can anyone please tell me what could be happening? Solutions?

Thanks for any help!

This thread is closed