Could not load type 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Frontend.Mvc.Inf

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:19

Could not load type 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Frontend.Mvc.Infrastructure.Controllers.Attributes.ResourcePackageAttribute'

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jun-2017 00:00

Hi,

After upgrading to the SiteFinity 8.2.5941.0 it started an error related with the Telerik.Sitefinity.Frontend.dll. Then I saw that I have that dll but with version 1.4.400.0, that's why I added the following in my web.config:

<dependentAssembly><assemblyIdentity name="Telerik.Sitefinity.Frontend" publicKeyToken="b28c218413bdf563" culture="neutral" /><bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.4.460.0" newVersion="1.4.400.0" /></dependentAssembly>

Then it started the following error:

Could not load type 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Frontend.Mvc.Infrastructure.Controllers.Attributes .ResourcePackageAttribute' from assembly 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Frontend, Version=1.4.400.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b28c218413bdf563'.

I don't have the Telerik.Sitefinity.Frontend.Mvc in my project and I tried to find an update for the Telerik.Sitefinity.Frontend 1.4.460 or get a download of the Telerik.Sitefinity.Frontend.Mvc without success. I don't find those in the nuget.sitefinity.com/ google which is very frustrating.

Thanks for any help.

This thread is closed