License Activation Works Periodically!

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 22:16

License Activation Works Periodically!

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jul-2017 00:00

Hi all,

Really hope someone can help me here, I've read this thread and posted there a few days ago, but no replies, so I'm opening a new thread in the hope someone has an answer or at the very least some guidance/suggestions www.sitefinity.com/.../license-activation-works-only-for-short-time

My original post.....

I have exactly the same problem on a 6.1.4300.0 community edition that I have had installed since 2011. I have NO CONTROL over the .net updates on the server and I see there are no hot-fixes for any version less than 7.0.

What am I to do here?

I'm under the impression I cannot update the current community version to anything above what I have without requiring a paid license, therefore I can't acquire a hotfix.
I desperately need some information, guidance or preferably a resolution here!

Any help is appreciated :)

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jul-2017 00:00

Anyone?

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Aug-2017 00:00

Hi Jodie

I'm in the same boat as you. Having a few web sites out there for customers that are on 6.3500 that are not working anymore. As they are hosted on a public hoster I also have no control over the updates that are installed.

That Telerik leaves us out in the rain, is not really acceptable.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2017 00:00

I agree, this isn't acceptable at all and to not even get a response really makes me question my ongoing loyalty to the product including my paying customers. Time to find a new CMS I think.....

This thread is closed