You are not authorized to 'View {0}' ('PageTempl

Posted by Kaibear on 05-Feb-2020 16:25

I have created a web service to create users and roles which get permissiosn to all sorts of modules assigned. One of these is the templates module.

As we run several dozen pages with Sitefinity, I rolled out this service to each instance. Now, I want to do a HTTP-Request loop via Postman to execute my requests.

Works fine until the code block for templates is reached.

When reaching this, I get an Internal Server Error stating "You are not authorized to 'View {0}' ('PageTemplates')".

However, this does only occur with Postman, not by using Chrome for example. Though, I use the very same credentials for the backend access. In Postman, I create a token via /Sitefinity/Authenticate/OpenID/Connect/Token and store this and use this token as a bearer token for the http-GET for my service.

The Identity client setup in the settings for token retrival is set as in the Sitefinity documentation to be enabled to have access to all scopes.

What am I missing here?

All Replies

Posted by jread on 26-Feb-2020 16:24

Have you reviewed the postman examples here? Also for the for the IndetityServer -> Client try setting client flow to resource owner.

www.progress.com/.../tutorial-postman-sample-odata-queries

Posted by jread on 26-Feb-2020 16:26

On you IdentityServer -> Client try setting the client flow to ResourceOwner.  Also here are the postman examples from Sitefinity: www.progress.com/.../tutorial-postman-sample-odata-queries

This thread is closed