Auto log in on startup?

Posted by gauntt@upenn.edu on 18-Dec-2019 21:01

Just upgraded from 11.0 to 12.2 and working through some issues. I am noticing when running locally that my custom login page that should only be triggered on pages that are set by permissions to require an authenticated user is getting fired off during the site load (the spinning gears page). This never did this before. I could start up the site as an anonymous user (just like the live site) and only get sent to log in when going to a page set for it.

What has changed?

All Replies

Posted by jread on 18-Dec-2019 22:38

The warm up module might be a cause of this as it will make a request to each of the pages in the Sitemap.xml.  For pages you do not want warm up you can attach in C# and stop this action or remove them from the sitemap (turn off allow search engines to crawl in page properties), lastly you could display the warmup module in Administration -> Modules & Services

Posted by gauntt@upenn.edu on 19-Dec-2019 15:08

Thanks. In my development localhost environment I went in and disabled the warmup module. I am still seeing the login being triggered on the website startup. So, something else is causing it.

This thread is closed