Where to reference OpenAccessLibrabriesProvider

Posted by cmsdev on 23-Aug-2019 21:59

Hi:

I am working on a project created by SiteFinity Project Manager. The project does not appear to have any reference to OpenAccessLibrabriesProvider.

Can anyone tell me where / how to reference this DLL? I am attempting to extend the class per this article:

https://knowledgebase.progress.com/articles/Article/How-to-limit-the-image-size-on-the-backend-image-upload-no-matter-if-it-is-to-an-existing-library-or-a-newly-created-on-via-the-API

I am running v12 of the software.

Thanks.

All Replies

Posted by jread on 26-Aug-2019 13:28

This should be in the Telerik.Sitefinity Assembly.  If you are generating new projects and/or creating additional class libraries for Sitefinity extensions I recommend using Nuget packages. www.progress.com/.../install-sitefinity

Posted by cmsdev on 26-Aug-2019 16:43

Hi:

I do have a reference to Telerik.Sitefinity assembly in the project. However, I could not find this class in that assembly. I used Visual Studio object browser and searched for "OpenAccessLibrabriesProvider". Nothing was found.

I also searched for "ValidateUpload" which is a method from the same class. I found the abstract class Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.LibrariesDataProvider. However, I would like to find the concrete class to avoid re-implementing all the abstract methods.

Any other assembly it might be in? I am using the project manager source project files.

Posted by craig.holdheide on 27-Aug-2019 12:39

I also found the class OpenAccessLibrariesProvider in the .NET assembly Telerik.Sitefinity under the namespace Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Data.

Hope this helps.

Craig

Posted by cmsdev on 27-Aug-2019 12:41

Can you tell me the version number of your assembly?

Posted by cmsdev on 27-Aug-2019 12:41

Can you tell me the version number of your assembly?

Posted by craig.holdheide on 27-Aug-2019 14:03

That is version 12.0.7027 of the Telerik.Sitefinity assembly.

I also checked the 12.0.7000 version of the Telerik.Sitefinity assembly and it also provides this class.  I pulled a copy of this assembly from the Telerik.Sitefinity.Core package on nuget.sitefinity.com.

Also, note that you may need to reference the Telerik.OpenAccess and Telerik.OpenAccess.32.Extensions assemblies in your project.  Both of these assemblies should be on version 2018.0.1127.1.

Craig

This thread is closed