Welcome to the Sitefinity UX forum

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 15:41

Welcome to the Sitefinity UX forum

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Everyone,

We are happy to announce the new Sitefinity UX forum. From now on you will be able to address UI related issues, comments, feedback and feature suggestions directly to our UX people.

Sitefinity UX team will be happy to receive your feedback for the CMS user experience and to answer all your questions. 

Be sure to keep us busy!

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jun-2012 00:00

I love that this forum was created! I think there is VAST opportunity to improve the Sitefinity UX, particularly for content writers/creators.

What types of things do you want to talk about here? What should be discussed here, vs just submitting a support request?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jun-2012 00:00

I love that this forum was created! I think there is VAST opportunity to improve the Sitefinity UX, particularly for content writers/creators.

What types of things do you want to talk about here? What should be discussed here, vs just submitting a support request?

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jun-2012 00:00

Hello Fitzgerald,

Thank you very much for the feedback.

The general idea of this forum is to be the place where the Sitefinity UX team and our clients can discuss, share ideas and suggestions for everything related to the user experience of the system.
From time to time we post the wireframes of planned features and/or improvements of the old ones so you are able to comment and give us valuable feedback on them. Of course, UX related problems and questions can be posted here in the UX forum and our UX team will do its best to answer.

Greetings,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed