True and False fields as radio buttons

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 17:26

True and False fields as radio buttons

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2011 00:00

I would like to request that True and False fields be designed with Radio Buttons or a drop down list rather than configured as textboxes that require "True" or "False" to be manually typed into the text field.  This behavior is contrary to standard UI design which provides a fixed set of choices for a boolean field.

While using Sitefinity v. 3.7x, all True/False types of fields were designer as radio buttons rather than simply displayed as textboxes/textfields.

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Samir,

Thank you for this request. I have logged it in PITS where you can vote for it. The item ID is 7366
I have also updated your Telerik points.

Best wishes,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Samir,

Thank you for this request. I have logged it in PITS where you can vote for it. The item ID is 7366
I have also updated your Telerik points.

Best wishes,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed