Image Widget needs another feature

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 03:44

Image Widget needs another feature

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Aug-2011 00:00

I post a lot of images from my CDN into my blogs, but the image popup only lets me use the local image library (upload or pick from uploaded)

It would be nice if I could get an option there to type in an image URL, and once complete (regex validated) perhaps (wishlist) show a thumbnail preview so I know I have the right one? :)

Hello Steve,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We will discuss this with our developers and we'll think of implementing this in the future.

Best wishes,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I dont even care about the preview...thats just wishlist i thought of while typing this

But the being able to add an external image should be in there...I know how to edit an img tag, but users will not (if they want to link in an image from a blog or some other location)

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Steve,

Yes, you are right. We will do the needful.

Greetings,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

This thread is closed