Pages view

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 11:42

Pages view

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi team,

It would also be a great addition to have an overview of the pages when you are editing or previewing a page, like in SF3.7. Maybe also with a collapsible panel.

So, an overview / treeview of the different pages when you are editing a page.

Regards,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for this request. I will forward it to the team for a broader internal discussion.

500 Telerik points are added to your account.

Kind regards,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Oct-2011 00:00

Thanks.
I discussed this with a customer. They totally like Sitefinity, but lost the overview when switching from the pages view to editing view. It would be great to still have some sort over overview when editing pages.

Regards,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the valuable comment. I agree with you that in many cases such overview will be really useful so I have added your request in PITS where you and other customers will be able to vote and raise its priority.

The item ID is 8201

Greetings,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed