Visual Studio 11 Beta + Thunder

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 07:10

Visual Studio 11 Beta + Thunder

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Mar-2012 00:00

I know, I know... beta software, read the requirements, etc...

Just a note that Sitefinity Thunder is not (yet) compatible with the Visual Studio 11 Beta. It only supports VS 2010 Pro, Premium or Ultimate. Those of us running the Beta are out of luck for now.

Just posting this so that someone will hopefully let me know when VS 11 is supported. I look forward to trying out Thunder!

Hi Don,

We will support it pretty soon, probably with the next update. 
We will update Thunder pretty often - quite more often than Sitefinity itself.

Greetings,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

No problem on my end at all. Just want to be in the loop regarding when it is ready. I don't expect you guys to support a product that wasn't available for you to test on. I am glad to hear that Thunder will be updated regularly!

Keep up the good work.

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello Don,

We've just uploaded new release of Sitefinity Thunder that adds support for Visual Studio 11. We'll be happy to get your feedback.

Kind regards,
Pavel Iliev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Mar-2012 00:00

I should have replied sooner. I have it up and running with VS 11 now. Thank you. I am just getting it figured out. Looks promising.

This thread is closed