Connection Problem with strong password

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 13:25

Connection Problem with strong password

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jul-2012 00:00

I had a password with a + at the end.

Was not able to connect to site using thunder. Seems the + at the end will be cut off when sending password.

Markus
PS: I guess I should go back to my default password 123456789

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jul-2012 00:00

Hello Markus,

Thank you for reporting this issue. It will be fixed for the next release.

I am sorry for any inconvenience that this might have caused you.

All the best,
Marin Atanasov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jul-2012 00:00

Dear Marin

No problem. It was just the first time using Thunder so it really took some time to figure out what the problem was. I guess lots of folks have simple passwords with no special characters and never come across that problem.Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jul-2012 00:00

FWIW: It's not position related - I was also struggling with setting up a connection until I saw this thread - my password had a % in the middle of it.

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Aug-2012 00:00

Was this fixed in 1.1.5.0 ?

Markus

PS: does the terlerik points programm still exist?

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2012 00:00

Hello Markus,

This issue has been fixed in 1.1.4.0 as you can see from the revision notes in the Visual Studio Gallery.

Your telerik points have been updated.

Regards,
Marin Atanasov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed