Error message google Analytics informations

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 06:34

Error message google Analytics informations

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Sep-2012 00:00

Hello all,
            I am new in sitefinity 5.1, when i am Enter google Analytics informations then i am getting error message "login credentials provided are not linked with any google analytics accounts in sitefinity"
I am also send image file.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Sep-2012 00:00

Hello Mitsha,

This is a know issue with the Analytics module, which will be addressed in one of our next official release. The problem comes from the fact that Google are making various changes to their API, thus breaking the functionality of our module as well.

Greetings,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Sep-2012 00:00

Hi Victor! I´m using Sitefinity 4.2.1733.0, and i´m having the same problem than Mitsha. Are you going to fix this for this version too? Do you already know when?

Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Sep-2012 00:00

Hi Iván,

Currently we do not have a fix for the version you are using, however we will try to prepare such fix in the upcoming weeks. We will get back to you once we prepare the special fix for Sitefinity 4.2 build 1733

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Sep-2012 00:00

Hi Victor,

I have the version 5.1.3450, but the same problem as Mitscha described. Any solution for this issue?

Regards,

Pavol Kokinda

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Oct-2012 00:00

Here seems to be the solution: www.sitefinity.com/.../the-analytics-module-throws-an-exception-when-loading-the-modules-dashboard

However even after deleting the two analytics.config files (1 back ) I still get the erorr. However it works perfect on the web login.

Will open a ticket.

Markus

This thread is closed