Successful connection yet authentication failed?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 05:15

Successful connection yet authentication failed?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Feb-2013 00:00

See attached??

I was editing away, then it just started reporting Auth failed in the output window...can still connect with the connection wiz, and SF backend shows the user online...

In order to fix in VS I had to forcelogout on the user in the SF backend

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Feb-2013 00:00

Hello Steve,

Unfortunately, I could not succeed in reproducing the issue. Could you send me more information about the connection? Maybe a link to the website?

Thank you in advance for the cooperation.

Kind regards,
Nadezhda Petrova
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Mind if I email them to you or put it into a ticket?

...it happens pretty consistently.

Perhaps try this:

1. Connect to a site
  2. Load a template into visual studio
  3. Edit it...
  4. Leave your pc for 10-15, come back
  5. Try to save again?

...I don't know what would reproduce it to be honest, if step 4 is even why it's happening.  But I do know that when it happens I have to log into the site and kick the thunder user out...and the **ONLY** thing I'm doing is editing templates...and thunder always shows that it's still connected.

Hi Steve,

This is really weird. I аgain failed reproduce it.
No, it's not a problem to put it into a ticket. It would be nice if you send us the site that gives you this message.

Thanks in advance.

All the best,
Nadezhda Petrova
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed