Single item selector

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 03:42

Single item selector

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Mar-2013 00:00

When do we get a single item field selector so we don't need to keep modifying the existing multi?

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Mar-2013 00:00

Hello Steve,

This is a great idea and we would definitely implement it. However, Thunder will not be getting any major releases until Sitefinity 6.0 so I cannot give you an exact time frame.

Thank you for your feedback. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

All the best,
Marin Atanasov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Whaa?  Why is that?  What happened to be weekly\bi-weekly releases?

Are we now on bi-monthly? :/

6 has to be like what, april or later?

Hello Steve,

As you can see in the Sitefinity 6.0 Roadmap, the release is planned for April 2013.

This is a major release for us and the Thunder team is helping the Sitefinity core teams. After Sitefinity 6.0 is released, we will be back to our bi-weekly releases.

Thank you for your understanding. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

All the best,
Marin Atanasov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed