No Telerik or Sitefinity in the left pane :-(

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 15:07

No Telerik or Sitefinity in the left pane :-(

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Mar-2013 00:00

I've used Thunder for quite some time now, but are not able to create new "Thunder items". When I open a folders context menu, select "Add new item..." I cannot find any Telerik or Sitefinity items/headers in the Add New Item dialog.

I've tried to reinstall Thunder, but no luck :-(

Has anyone else had this problem / have a solution?

Thanks.
OC

Hi OC,

I have experienced something similar and the available items depended on which folder I clicked on. You can try right clicking on the root, Add, New Item, Sitefinity. There should be 10 different item types then. I saw only two items when clicking on a system folder or a subfolder of a system folder (like App_Data).

Hello OC,

If you are unable to find the Sitefinity section in the Add New Item dialog, you are most likely using a web site. Thunder supports only web application projects. Could you please confirm if this is the case?

You can try to filter the item templates by typing "Sitefinity" in the search box in the top-right corner of the dialog. You can also try making a C#/VB class library to see if you can find any item templates there.

Please let me know if this helps.

All the best,
Marin Atanasov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed