String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 11:34

String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-May-2013 00:00

Hi, I'm getting the strangest error when trying to upload a theme via Thunder. Error sais "String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.", "Unable to upload theme ....".

Have restarted local machine and server, but no luck. Download is OK, and uploading has worked fine a long time until it suddenly stopped working.

OC

Posted by Community Admin on 29-May-2013 00:00

Thought I found it... Do not know how, but the Global folder had been deleted both locally and on server. Thank God for backups :-)

But restoring the backup did not help... Still getting the incredible cryptic error message.

OC

Posted by Community Admin on 31-May-2013 00:00

Hello OC,

This issue has been reported to us once. The reason for the problem was that the Thunder config file was with some invalid configurations. The problem was resolved after deleting the config file. Please check what is recorded in the Thunder.config and paste it here.

Regards,
Jen Peleva
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jun-2014 00:00

@OC did you figure this out?   I get this error sporatically, it'll work for a few saves, then it wont.

The problem is that there's nothing in your face saying the save failed...it's a tiny message in the output window.  So you think your template saved, but NOPE

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jun-2014 00:00

Hi Steve,

I'm sorry, I just can't remember how I solved the issue, but it has not bothered me since.

I believe I re-created the Thunder theme entirely by copy paste into a new theme, but not sure I remember correctly.

OC

This thread is closed