Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 02:27

Thunder Install Request

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jun-2013 00:00

Okay so right now thunder has 2 context menu items on right-click in a project

Request 1:
------------
- Collapse them under a single parent
- Add a new menu item called "Install Thunder", which then...installs the dlls to that project.  instead of the 42 click find your project process of the current method :)

Request 2:
------------
- When the solutions loads up thunder checks the projects for version conflicts.  By that I mean it knows it is V2.6, and the project has a sitefinity project with V2.5...POPUP "Do you want to upgrade?"  YES I DO MR THUNDER!

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the nice suggestions. Both requests rock. Stay tuned for the next releases and once again thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
Ivan Georgiev | Sitefin1ty
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jun-2013 00:00

Hey @Ivan,
  Sorry I think you didn't understand item 1 :)  I don't want a menu item to collapse anything.  What I'm saying is that instead of thunder having multiple root level content menu items, make a thunder root menuitem group and put the azure items and any others under that one.

My context menu is already SO HUGE, and really why does every thunder user have to always see azure menu items...

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello Steve,

Yes I figured you had this in mind a little later. We will think of some way to group those menu items. Thanks again.

Regards,
Ivan Georgiev | Sitefin1ty
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed