Sequence Contains more than one element

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 12:35

Sequence Contains more than one element

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jul-2013 00:00

When I try to install the latest thunder update into my site Telerik->Thunder->Install and I pick my webroot I get a "Sequence Contains more than one element" and it fails out...?

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jul-2013 00:00

Hi Steve,

We could not succeed in reproducing the issue that you experience. Could you please open a support ticket and send us your project and a backup of your database, so that we can test them here locally?

Regards,
Nadezhda Petrova
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Boyan already has a copy, it's a pain to package it all up...but why would you need all that?  The error is in thunder trying to add the Dlls in visual studio.

Figured it out...last post got me thinking...The assemblies are checked into TFS, and thus locked...

So the problem is the thunder error message when it can't overwrite the files it seems "Sequence Contains more than one element" is a TERRIBLE error message for that

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Jul-2013 00:00

Hi,

I am glad to hear that you solved the issue.

I still cant reproduce it locally so I escalate the problem to the Thunder team for further investigation.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Regards,
Desislav Bonchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed