Sitefinity Thunder Custom Module in Visual Studio

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 16:06

Sitefinity Thunder Custom Module in Visual Studio

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi All,

I need to create a Custom Module in Visual  Studio using the template "Sitefinity Custom Module" with several Content Types and I need to set different "One To Many" relationships between them. Do you know if there is a way to implement this?. 

Thanks in advance!

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi,

Thank you for using our services. You can create a custom module with Thunder very easily. I think that the right configuration for you should be to use Open Access from the options that Thunder gives you. You can find more information on how to create custom module with Thunder in the Thunder start page which is shown in Visual Studio after you install Thunder. There are videos and documentation there how to do it. If you need One to Many relationships in your project you can use all the power of Open Access. Here is a documentation on that www.telerik.com/.../map-collection-fields-one-many.html
Hope that this helps. Write us back if you need more help on that.

Regards,
Ivan Georgiev | Sitefin1ty
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed