Thunder package did not load correctly

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 19:15

Thunder package did not load correctly

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Mar-2015 00:00

I am running VS2012 on Windows 2012 Server. I installed Thunder through Tools/Extensions and Updates, but when VS restarted, I get the error "The 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Thunder.ThunderPackage, Telerik.Sitefinity.Thunder, Version=8.0.5700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=...' package did not load correctly."

I tried unistalling, redownloading and reinstalling, with the same result. How do I fix this?

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Mar-2015 00:00

I have the same issue but for Win 8.2 and VS2013. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Mar-2015 00:00

I can confirm this issue for VS 2013 Ultimate on Windows 7 SP 1 (64 Bit). This is for version 1.3.7.0 of Thunder which I installed yesterday.

Is there any way to revert back to 1.3.6.x? I'm not yet on SF 8 but I need Thunder to work on my 7.x projects.

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2015 00:00

Hello,

There was an issue that was reported in the 1.3.7.1 release of Sitefinity Thunder, which has been fixed in its latest update. You can upgrade via Visual Studio or by downloading the extension here in order to fix the issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Regards,
Angel Moret
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thank you, Angel. The update solved the problem.

Yep, that solved it for me, too. Thanks, Angel.

Me too. Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Apr-2015 00:00

I installed Thunder through Tools/Extensions and Updates, but when VS restarted, I get the error "The 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Thunder.ThunderPackage, Telerik.Sitefinity.Thunder, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=...' package did not load correctly."I tried unistalling,redownloading and reinstalling, with the same result. How do I fix this?

I am using Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, Visual Studio Professional 2013.

I installed the last version of sitefinity thunder and it still doesn't work.

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Apr-2015 00:00

Hi Marco,

My colleague Sabrie already answered you in the other forum thread.

install thunder module fail on vs 2013 win 8 64bit

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed