Templates and Intelisense

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 11:39

Templates and Intelisense

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jun-2015 00:00

I've just started to take a look at using Thunder to edit a template as it's getting a bit difficult in the built-in editor.

I can load the template, but I don't appear to have intelisense, so I can't see what attributes are available in say the sf:ImageControl, which I would like to see.  I have a number of sf references at the beginning of the template and the template is working fine.  Am I missing something?

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jun-2015 00:00

Hi David,

Please refer to the below resources for more details about editing widget templates using Thunder and how to use intellisense:

Thunder: Edit widget templates
Thunder: Create layout widgets
Adding Intellisense for RadControls and Sitefinity Controls in .ASCX Files Placed Inside a Class Library Project
Intellisense with Thunder

Regarding the Intellisense for the ImageControl, we have discussed this in the following thread you have opened related to it.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jul-2015 00:00

Hi Sabrie,

I  have read through these carefully, but it does not seem to apply to my situation.

I am able to get intellisense on say <telerik: and <sitefinity: controls, but not for instance the sf:ImageView control which is registered with:

<%@ Register Assembly="Telerik.Sitefinity" Namespace="Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.PublicControls" TagPrefix="sf" %>

How do I get to intellisense on these controls? 

This thread is closed