Issue with Custom Content Type using Open access.

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 19:22

Issue with Custom Content Type using Open access.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Aug-2016 00:00

Hello, 

I am having an issue with deploying a custom content type created within a custom module using thunder. 

When I create the module, I select Kendo UI and open access. The module can then be installed from the dashboard, but when I click on the content type in the dashboard I get the following error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser ErrorDescription: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. 

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Module' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error: 

Line 1: <%@ Control Language="C#" %> Line 2: <%@ Register TagPrefix="sitefinity" Assembly="Telerik.Sitefinity" Namespace="Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI" %> Line 3: <%@ Register TagPrefix="Module" Assembly="Module" Namespace="Test.Site.Module.Web.UI.ClassTests" %> Line 4: <%@ Import Namespace="Test.Site.Module" %> Line 5:
Source File: /SfCtrlPresentation/_SFCT_/09d20ece9de32137f5ccac0fc6929dc4b1d3aeea/ClassTestsPage.ascx    Line: 3 

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Module' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information === LOG: DisplayName = Module (Partial) WRN: Partial binding information was supplied for an assembly: WRN: Assembly Name: Module | Domain ID: 2 WRN: A partial bind occurs when only part of the assembly display name is provided. WRN: This might result in the binder loading an incorrect assembly. WRN: It is recommended to provide a fully specified textual identity for the assembly, WRN: that consists of the simple name, version, culture, and public key token. WRN: See whitepaper go.microsoft.com/.../ for more information and common solutions to this issue.

This thread is closed