How to change image in Login

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 18:34

How to change image in Login

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Feb-2011 00:00

How would I go about to change the image in the current login of SF 4.

Thanks Jeff

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for contacting Telerik Support.

In order to change the image for the backend login you need to apply a custom theme for the backend. You can find one in the Education Starter Kit - review the sample images to get a better idea,download it  and inside  you can find the CSS for the customized BackenTheme which you can modify  to create your custom one.

You should then register it in Sitefinity on ~/Sitefinity/Administration/Settings/Advanced >> Appearance >> Backend themes and then you create new theme by clicking on the Create New button. Name it let's say CustomTheme and in Path give the path where you put your modified CSS. One you've saved the changes go back to  ~/Sitefinity/Administration/Settings/Advanced >> Appearance and in the BackendTheme textbox fill in the name of your custom theme  (e.g. CustomTheme)

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if I can assist you any further with this service request. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Dec-2011 00:00

To what extend can we change the layout/look of the backend?

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello Saad,

The modifications that you can apply through the themes include any layout/look approach that you could apply on a website (basically whatever you can achieve with CSS can be applied through the theme).
In addition you can modify the default functionality as well, for instance by going to Administration->Backend Pages and change the backend pages controls/properties, although i have to warn you to be extremely careful when performing the latter, as it can mess up with the entire site functionality.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2011 00:00

how to change login style sheet.
other control has css class or wrapper I can attach. but not this login control.
this login property has only this items.
help or suggestion.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2011 00:00

how to change login style sheet.
other control has css class or wrapper I can attach. but not this login control.
this login property has only this items.
help or suggestion.

This thread is closed