How to make a slider?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 14:41

How to make a slider?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Feb-2011 00:00

Hello everybody, I need help. I wonder how to make a slider with passage of images. like the image I send attached. First of all, thank you.

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Feb-2011 00:00

Hi Bruno,

Thank you for contacting Telerik Support.

I believe the desired functionality can be found in a custom widget like our News Rotator . Please take a look at ti, since it combines the functionality of having an image slider and associating images with news, just as the image you showed. If you're interested in sliding only images, maybe you might want to take a look at our CoverFlow control.

I hope this information helps. I will be glad to assist you further.

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi,

Please excuse us for the inconvenience caused. We have recently moved our entire Documentation on Sitefinity 4.x  and there might still be some minor things that we need to work on in terms of backwards compatibility with the old URLs, thank you very much for pointing this out. Please find below the correct links to the mentioned articles:
CoverFlow widget
NewsRotator widget

All the best,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed