Powered By Sitefinity Styling

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 03:15

Powered By Sitefinity Styling

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Mar-2011 00:00

I'm donating my time to do a site for a non-profit that has a very very limited budget. I am hoping there is a way to use the very nice looking Powered By Telerik Sitefinity CMS logo that is found at the bottom of the telerik.com site instead of the disgustingly ugly one that is displayed out of the box in the community edition. Can you tell me if this is possible and if so, how to do it?

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris,

At the moment, there is only one Community logo and there is no way to change it. We have logged a task (№ 110311) to provide several logo options.

Let us know if you need further help.

Kind regards,
Katia
the Telerik team

Thanks for the quick reply! Do you have any idea when this might be available? In the mean time is it okay for me to remove the ugly one and replace it with the one on telerik.com manually (assuming I can figure out how)?

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Chris,

To be honest, this is not a high priority task at the moment and I cannot specify a time frame when this functionality will be available. However, we are OK if you change the logo manually as long there is a recognizable Sitefinity logo.

Let us know if you need further help.

All the best,
Katia
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Mar-2011 00:00

Thanks for getting back to me. I am glad to hear that this is not a high priority task. I would much rather you devote your resources to bug fixes and feature enhancements. If I find a way to replace the logo that is easy to replicate, I will post the results here unless instructed otherwise.

Thanks,
Chris

This thread is closed