Problems with the side menu

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 15:15

Problems with the side menu

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Mar-2011 00:00

Hello everybody,

I have a big doubt. I'm having a navigation control working perfectly, but I found a big problem. Some parent pages on my site actually serves only to group child pages, ie they should not open a page when they were clicked, because they have no content. In the attached file, show an example. Would, instead of opening a page just down the menu and display its child pages? With the same click the arrow next?

I really need help.

First of all, thank you!

Bruno
XP Investimentos
Brazil

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Bruno,

Thank you for contacting Telerik Support.

Can you please confirm if there are not some permissions set over the child pages of your group page? By default when clicking on a Group page, the navigation control should show you the contents of the first child page (as you requested), and will show blank screen if you do not have proper permission over the child that has to be displayed.

I hope this information helps. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Mar-2011 00:00

When I create a group page and I click on it, a problem attached.

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Bruno,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I'll need some more information from you to investigate this problem. Can you please confirm you have all the permissions set properly over your pages? Also, can you try logging in as administrator and tell me if the same problem occurs. Another way to test this is to try to reproduce this issue in our online demo.

Best wishes,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

This thread is closed