Drown down menu styling

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 15:18

Drown down menu styling

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi...

Whats the best way to style the CSS that controls the drop down menu?

Thanks Matt

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello Matthew,

You can take a look at this article from our RadMenu for ASP.NET documentation, as well as the RadMenu demos. Another useful tool that you might use, to create customized CSS is our Visual Style Builder, you can try it out. I hope you find this information useful. If you need any further assistance, please write back and specify in detail the concrete use case scenario where you want to implement the desired functionality.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi Boyan

Thanks for the info regarding the drop down menus. I understand some of it and have managed to change some things but un-able to to edit the <a> tags for the child elements of the drop down with out effecting the parent. 

Where can I find the rad control inside the project so I can add my own classes for the child elements? 

Cheers Matt

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello Matthew,

Thanks for getting back to me. By default the anchor tags have their class set to .link and the parent (<li> tag) to .item. I'm providing you a visual representation of how the RadMenu's HTML output in the screenshot attached to this reply. If you need to dig deeper into this, you can take a look at Understanding the HTML output of Telerik RadMenu guide we've provided with our RadMenu documentation. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to write back.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

This thread is closed