Category inline styling

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 14:29

Category inline styling

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-May-2011 00:00

I just can't figure out why this is happening. When I view the site using IE 8 on my local machine running it through Visual Studio, the list looks fine. However, once the site is on the production server using IIS 7.5 and is viewed using IE 8, there's an extra space under the second instance of a category. Any ideas what might be causing this? I'm just using the default code for the category list.

Posted by Community Admin on 20-May-2011 00:00

Note: this is happening only in Internet Explorer. It's fine under Firefox and Chrome. It seems as if there's something underneath that line.  Here's a shot of the same thing with .sfCategoriesList with a thin blue border and .sfCategoriesLIst li with a green border.

Posted by Community Admin on 26-May-2011 00:00

Hello Amanda,

We've tried to reproduce this strange behavior with no luck. If is possible to provide us the widget template with its CSS, so we can try to reproduce it in the same environment?

Also from the second screenshot it looks like that there isn't float property set on the category title - you can try this.

Best wishes,
Jordan
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 26-May-2011 00:00

Hi Jordan,
After cleaning out the CSS and starting over, I was able to get it to look as I wanted. Thank you!

This thread is closed