The Sitefinity Template Change

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 09:37

The Sitefinity Template Change

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-May-2011 00:00

I would like to make some customization on sitefinity prepared template. But Altought I changed image and pictures on image folder.It could not apllied at template.I think When I install sitefinity template first time meantime some database is installed. If şit is true  How can I change the template.

I would like to have sitefinty professional template. Where can I buy that kind of template (internet address)

Best Regards.

Posted by Community Admin on 26-May-2011 00:00

Hi muhammet,

Thank you for using our services. Can you, please, clarify to which template you are referring - is it a Page template, or you want to change the Sitefinity backend theme?
Also, can you provide some more information regarding the issue you mention concerning the images that you are unable to use in Sitefinity? Could it be related to this KB article related to images being stored in an Images folder int he root of your SitefinityWebApp?

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed